Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Blizzard

So last night we had our first snow blizzard of this winter. We got about 2 1/2 to 3 feet of snow. It was crazy when I woke up this morning.

This is our front door! 
When I opened our door...it was practically in our house.

This is our front porch...

Our front lawn.... scary right

My grandma's boyfriend and our neighbor... as you can see it's almost as tall as my neighbors snow blower.



The walk way finally plowed, took three people to get this done.

The snow is taller then my Ugg Boots and I own the tall ones

As you can see it was past my grandma's knees...

All I know is later on I am going to make the best Snow Man and Snow Angels this world has ever seen.
Can you imagine how much fun a snow ball fight would be in this... think I might call the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment