Tuesday, March 15, 2011

365 Modified

I was reading a blog recently about this aspiring photographer who agreed to post one new photo on her blog everyday day i.e the 365 Project. When I start college in the fall I was going to have my minor be in photography because I love the rawness of this form of art. I decided that weekly I would post at least 5 new photos from the previous week. This will allow me to take more pictures and really take pride in my work.
So.... here goes my first set.

It took a few minutes for my  family and I to figure out what was hanging from this man's car. Snapped a real good picture from the back seat.

The table center piece at our church's breakfast.
My little brothers Marco and Xavier. These are the best shots I got of them all night.
Marco doesn't hold still long enough for the camera to catch him and Xavier is always doing one of his power ranger poses. I don't see them a lot so when I'm around I take plenty of pictures and videos.

The bottle Marco throw out of the second story window. My mom said she would have to climb out there to get it because it was one of his favorites.

My musical selection for this mornings ride to school. Amel Larrieux is so under rated!

No comments:

Post a Comment