Friday, November 4, 2011

6 Ways to Hide a Bad Hair Day!

Happy 1 year anniversary of my blog. What a year it has been too. I'm thankful for all the good and bad that has happen in my life because I have completely grown. Any who....since I recently did a hair update post a few weeks ago and I didn't want to do another one; I decided I would post my ways of fixing a bad hair day.

By the end of the week when my twist out is totally a mess these are a few cute ways I disguise it and know one ever knows that my hair and I had a fight!
 1. Put it in a cute high bun. Style your bang in front or use a head band to add some flavor.
2. Use a scarf. I like to tie my hair up in the cute 1950's style, then stlye my outfit to match. This is a really nice method to protect your hair in the winter as well and it's just so cute.
3. Pin one side to the back and let the rest be bold. This style is cute because it doesn't take much work but still looks like you put effort into your hair.
 4. A funky front with a braid in back. I french braided my hair into one large braid and then styled my bang in front to add some flair.
5. Pin your bangs up. When I wear a side part my bangs always get in the way. I use a little clip and clip them to the side and it transforms my whole look.

6. Tie a cute head band, ribbon or scarf to in a bow in front and let the rest be free. Even thought you know it's not how you wanted it to look, no one else will because of the headband. This look makes other believe your hair was suppose to look like this when really it was a last resort.


Well those are the six ways I fix my hair in the morning when I am having a bad hair day and don't know what to do. I hope you guys enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment