Monday, January 16, 2012

Caring for CoCo

I have had the pleausure for past eight years of caring for my two younger brothers and seven younger cousins. (little sister dosent count because I was seven when she was born.) Over the course of these years I have changed countless amounts of dipers, cleaned up more throw up and wiped more boogers than you can imagine and sang many beautiful lullabies to get crying babies to sleep. I have taught some to use the bathroom, others how to pour their on juice and all have learned to clean up after their selves. And all thought I don't plan on having children of my own, I would be more than prepared.

But none of this has prepared me for the care of a super cute little monster that we adopted: Miss CoCo Chanel! (if she had been mine from the begin I would have named her Marilyn after Marilyn Monroe because I simply love her!) Any who, CoCo is a piece of work. A good piece that I love but a piece of work none the less. As of lately she still has a hard time learning to use the bathroom outside and we've had her for over a year. And she's still learning commands on que. But besides those few cons she has a billion pros:

1.No matter where I go with in the house, I can guarantee that she is at my feet following happily.
2. She loves to have her tummy rubbed and to be cuddled.
3. She is a master planner and is able to escape at the drop of a hat!
4. She loves to give kisses and to be carried.
5. She learned how to stand up on her hind legs and twirl around like she's dancing.
6. She is extrememly cute with a little bow in her hair! (until she gets it out and eats it!)
7. She is super fast and loves to be chase around the back yard.
8. I think its becasue she's a girl but she hates chasing balls.
9. She likes to sit in my lap while I do art projects and then stands on the finished piece ( as if to say " I did this and I'm proud!")

All of these and more are the reason I don't mind waking up at seven in the morning to take her out so she can eat and use the bathroom! Also why I don't mind that she follows my every move and sleeps in my room. So until I can learn how to edit the videos that I have of her enjoy this pictures that I have taken.

 Eating her doggie bone.
 Getting her belly rubbed
 "Helping" me with a project.
 In her "Red Riding Dog"coat.



 Sleeping! (Too cute!)
 In her favorite hiding place, a corner under my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment