Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Broken Finger and a Missing Memory Card

I had big hopes of doing really well on this one month challenge I imposed on myself. But then life turns around and bites you in the butt. Every post that I had planned out mostly consisted of me taking pictures but that's very hard to do when a family member takes your memory card and gets it stuck in the television...(it's a long story and trust me you don't want to know it.) I have been searching for my back up memory card for the longest...that really good hiding place I placed it in is better than I thought because I have yet to find it and it's been over a week! (when I buy my new camera I'll be sure to buy more memory cards and keep them in my camera bag!)

Then to add icing to this unfortunate cake, I broke my finger last week as well! I'm sitting here struggling to relay this message to you as I do with most of my everyday life. Who know you needed all your fingers to button your pants! (the small things we take for granted.)

Also I started school again as well as a new job! (this month had it's ups too) so my schedule has been pretty busy. I will try to regain regular posting and finish this next week and few days off well! (I'm sure I'll find that memory card today!)

Any who, thanks for barring with me while my life takes it on course. (far from the one I have planned and drags me along with it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment