Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Blog Schedule!

So as an attempt to become a better blogger I have planned out a schedule that i plan on keeping for a month. If I like it I will continue with it if I don't I'll change some things. This new schedule include more daily outfit post, some DIY's  and nail tutorials. For now I leave you with some pictures that I didn't get to post while my computer had a nasty virus!


Coco after a bath...she is so tiny, only weighting in at 5 lbs.

Really good hair day!


Looking out the front window. " Can I please go out side mama!"


a turban on a bad hair day!

finally got a picture of her really watching the T.V. It's always funny to watch.

Sad after her best friend left


My valentines day out fit; (all thrifted except shoes from Urban Outfitters), and me and my valentine!

Day dreaming about running outside and chasing squirrels!


Woke up to take Coco out one morning and it was a winter wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment