Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Month Challenge Begins/ My love for Pinterest

Hey everyone,

As stated in my last post I plan to write everyday in this lovely month of March. Every day will be different so that you will never get bored. Today I plan to keep it short and talk about my new found love: Pinterest! I am so in love with Pinterest I want to marry the creator.

Over the past few years I have collected countless amounts of picture stored in word document so that I wouldn't lose my inspiration. And then one day I stumbled upon Pinterest (yes I do realize that I am extremely late) and my life has changed. I love that you can take any picture from the internet or your personal collection in categorize it to a board for later reference. I currently only have 12 boards but I love being on somebodies website and I can pin one of their pictures to my board. I just love Pinterest period. You can follow me on Pinterest here!

Like I said short and sweet, talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment