Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'd Rather Be.....

Yesterday we had a very small rain shower in the northern Midwest which later resulted in a heavy snow fall. I hadn't left the house all afternoon, rather stayed in bed and caught up on missed episode of TV shows. When I woke up this morning to take Coco out it was another winter wonderland all over again! And now I wish I was somewhere warm with a lot of sun and beaches. So I thought I would write a post on where I'd rather be right now.

My first dream place would be Maui! I have got to get there. I don't know why I want to go so bad but I do. The beaches look beautiful (it has 3 black sand beaches), and I heard it never rains there. (that's what I heard! Not sure if I believe it though.)
Maui

Maui


I also want to travel back to Florida and spend more than three days there. I got the chance to go to Orlando and St. Augustine beach. Next time I want to go to both those places again, as well as Daytona Beach and Miami. My Aunt lives in Daytona in a beautiful beach house and she said I could crash there anytime I wanted...I'm tempted to give her a call and take her up on that offer.
Magic Kingdom/ Orlando

Daytona

Miami 



Then I'd travel across seas to spend a few days in Barcelona Spain, from there to India for another few days in then to my favorite place of all. Italy! I'd spend a good week there if I could. I'd tour all the great monument and museums, visit great beaches and eat authentic Italian food. 
Barcelona

Goa beach in India                 


Rome Italy
Venice Italy
As for right now, I'm stuck here because I can't afford any of these trips. But I am grateful that I am at least allowed to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment