Sunday, March 4, 2012

A New Look for Coco

Yesterday Coco went to the groomer for a much need hair cut. It had got so long that she started to look like a little boy, her hair was matting all over the place from all the snow that got stuck to it. Let just say she had got so matted that the groomer didn't know what to do (but personally I'm glad she didn't) The groomer cut all her hair off and I'm so glad she did. Coco was the most unruly person when it came to getting her hair brushed and comb and now I wont have to fight with her so much. Her new look is so adorable, she looks dainty like a little girl dog should be.  And remeber I told you she only weighed 5 lbs, well unless she had lost a lb in a week the groomer shaved of a pound of hair. That's a lot! ( I wonder how much my hair weights lol) Well anyway enjoy her really cute look in the pictures I could get of her!







No comments:

Post a Comment