Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Outfit post and Goodwill finds

Sorry every one that I missed posting only six days in and I already forgot. Shame on me. Any who, as of lately I've been having a lot of running around and to day for some business I need a dressy but casual outfit. I choose to wear my new maxi skirt that I went to Forever 21 looking for. When I walked into the story I was on a mission to find a black maxi skirt and I wasn't leaving until I found. Luckily, I only had to be in there for 5 minutes because was in the first rack I  looked at. Weird huh? I also choose to were my favorite print with a pop of my second favorite color to bring out the casual in my outfit. I most say that I happy I found this skirt because it is a much need essential in every wardrobe...it goes with every thing!


After taking care of business, I got the chance to go to my favorite store...The Goodwill! Yea. As of lately I've sticking to the home and furniture section of store because this is my current obsession. Every time I go I like to find dinner/ cook wear along with baking goods. Then I look around the furniture for cool DIY pieces and storage.

Today I got some real good pieces including two Pyrex dishes for under $6 and a really cool vintage Popcorn container. I also bought a navy striped shirt and a Wilson Leather purse in good condition for only $5...talk about a score! I have many great ideas on how to style the shirt and purse but I have yet to decide what I'll use the popcorn container for. I know you guys are thinking POPCORN Silly! but I don't want to limit myself to the obvious. It could be a garbage can or house flowers, a cool storage container. Not shore yet but if i think of something great I'll let you know.



Since my little cousin Jordan was with me I let her pick out one thing and she choose these really cute Minnie Mouse ears, which match the ones that I bought at Disney World  for 16 freaking dollars....her's were only two. (here's a pic of us wearing them, love this girl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment