Thursday, May 9, 2013

20!!!


Well hello 20! It’s nice to finally meet you! Not that I was extremely excited to actually be considered a grown up and out of my teen years but it’s still nice to meet you. I woke up this morning feeling achy after having a rough night of sleep and realized I’m getting older!  It’s really hard to believe that I have entered a whole new decade of my life and if I’m being honest, I am really scared. 20’s are for self-discovery and I worry that I won’t find myself. I mean I haven’t even picked out a career; I keep jumping from one profession to another. I would like to say that I know where I’m going with this thing called life but I only turned 20 some hours ago.

One thing I do know is that this year will be exciting and different; I will make sure of this. This year 20 will be fearless and stop questioning everything (just do it)!  This year 20 will learn to shut her mouth and listen! This year 20 will actually go swimming because my hair will dry eventually! This year 20 will make at least two new friends that will help contribute to my creative energy and push me to follow through with my far out ideas! This year 20 will actually get a gym membership and join group yoga because I’m clearly not getting younger! This year 20 will try eating fully raw because being a vegetarian is great but I can always do better. This year 20 will try to maintain her 3.5 or better grade point average because I’m smart and I know it. This year 20 might fall in love with the one but who’s looking right? This year 20 will actually live because I never really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment