Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Studio Space



 As of May 1st I will be the newest occupant of a shared studio space. I was so excited when I found the ad on Craigslist. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get out of the house and to actually have space to blog that wasn't my bedroom. The studio is in the heart of my downtown area which is wonderful because I have lived here all my life and never really explored it. I know it will be a awesome to finally work on my photography, bring in good content for the blog and to find hidden treasures in the city I have have known all my life. I am still in the process of finding materials and setting up shop the way I would like, which is a fun project on it own. I have high hopes for my little spot as well as my future work and business and this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment